Frequently Asked Questions
Select Category: 
Qs: How Do I Make A Complaint?
Ans: For Registring An Online Complaint, Person Can Go To Grievances In Citizen Services. After Filling The Grievance Form A Grievance Registration Number Will Be Provided To User.

Nodal Officer    -   Sanjeev Sharma. I.T. Incharge, U.I.T. Kota
Ph. No.   07442500828        E-Mail  -
Website Last Updated: 14-Mar-2018